Only Hyatt hotel in downtown Nashville
Being the only Hyatt hotel in Downtown Nashville, we’re proud to offer our guests a brand new stay! Experience the many perks including complimentary, superfast WiFi, the Gallery Market with convenient Grab-n-Go meals and last-minute travel items. We also offer a cool Odds & Ends program where you can buy, borrow or enjoy for free must-have items that you may have forgotten to pack including nail polish, a universal cell phone charger, toothpaste and more. Ask one of our Gallery Hosts for a menu.
Guests also rave about our Coffee to Cocktails Bar serving specialty Starbucks® coffee, premium beer, wine & cocktails as well as our complimentary A.M. Kitchen Skillet™, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, steel-cut oatmeal, fresh cut fruit and more, available daily in our Guest Kitchen.
- Top walkability scores being one block from Music City Center and in the heart the trendy, SoBro neighborhood
- 255 modern suites that are 20% larger than the average hotel room, all including a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Our hotel near Bridgestone Arena has select suites with city or stadium views!
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi Internet access
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ served daily, with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and plenty more to choose from
- Grab 'n Go case offers new sandwiches & greens from our Gallery Menu and bottled beverages for moments on the run
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium/local beers, wines and cocktails
- 3,386 sq. feet of total meeting space with high ceilings, tons of natural light and on-site catering options
- Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
- Odds & Ends for must-have items you buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Valet & Self-parking available for a fee
Maps and Directions
Our downtown Nashville hotel south of Broadway is surrounded by vibrant nightlife, numerous attractions, and thrilling sports venues. Use our Downtown Nashville map to find everything you are looking for, and don’t hesitate to ask a member of our friendly staff. We’ve provided directions below to help you find our hotel in Downtown Nashville – once you’re here you may never want to leave.
Valet Parking is available onsite for a fee. Self-parking is also available in our secure parking garage with in & out privileges for a fee.
From Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Travel on I-40W towards Nashville to exit 210- C for 2nd Avenue. Keep right onto 2nd Avenue South. Turn left onto Korean Veterans Boulevard. Take first right onto 3rd Avenue South. Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown is on the left-hand side.
From the North
Take I-65 South to I-24 East/I-40 East towards Chattanooga/Knoxville. Take Exit 49 for Shelby Avenue. Turn left onto Shelby Avenue and continue on to Korean Veterans Boulevard. Turn right onto 3rd Avenue South. Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown is on the left-hand side.
From the South
Take I-65 North towards Nashville. Take exit 209-B for Demonbreun Street. Turn right onto Demonbreun Street. Turn right onto 3rd Avenue South. Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown is on the right-hand side.
From the East
I-40W towards Nashville to exit 210 C for 2nd Avenue. Keep right onto 2nd Avenue South. Turn left onto Korean Veterans Boulevard. Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown is on the left-hand side.
From the West
I-40 E towards Knoxville. Take exit 210- C for 2nd Avenue. Keep left at the fork and follow the signs for 2nd Avenue and continue straight. Turn left onto 2nd Avenue South. Turn left on Korean Veterans Boulevard. Take first right onto 3rd Avenue South. Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown is on the left-hand side.
We welcome you and your furry friend to our pet-friendly hotel in Nashville! Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown is pleased to host you and your pet, and we will make every attempt to make you both as comfortable as possible during your stay with us. As one of the best Nashville dog-friendly hotels, we love seeing tails wag!
For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests stay 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hyatt Place Downtown, one of the best Nashville pet-friendly hotels!
As of August 1, 2015: Self-parking is available at $27 per night or valet parking available at $30 per night, unlimited in/out privileges.
Check-in Time: 3.00 PM
Check-out Time: 12.00 PM