We are constantly striving to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
During your stay at our Downtown Nashville hotel, a Host will happily assist you with orders from our new Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7, featuring our signature flatbreads, a Make It 2 option and delicious new sandwiches, greens, apps & more.
Or you can enjoy specialty Starbucks® coffee, premium beer, wine & cocktails over friendly conversation at the intimate Bakery Café. Fill up before you start your busy day in Nashville with our complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, steel-cut oatmeal, fresh cut fruit and more, available daily in our Guest Kitchen.
In addition to on-site dining options, our hotel in Downtown Nashville offers perks such as free WiFi, business center and 24/7 Gallery Market. You won’t have to sacrifice your routine while traveling. Get your workout in at our 24/7 fitness center and indoor pool.
- Newest hotel in downtown Nashville, just one block from Music City Center
- 255 modern suites that are 20% larger than the average hotel room
- Select suites have views of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Bridgestone Arena
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access throughout our hotel near Bridgestone Arena
- A unique Nashville hotel with free breakfast and indoor pool
- Enjoy your complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ served daily, with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and plenty more to choose from.
- Grab 'n Go case offers new sandwiches & greens from our Gallery Menu and bottled beverages for moments on the run
- Intimate Bakery Café serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines and cocktails, a premier amenity among Downtown Nashville, TN hotels
- 3,386 sq. feet of total meeting space with high ceilings, tons of natural light and on-site catering options
- Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
- Valet & Self-Parking available for a fee
Maps and Directions
Our downtown Nashville hotel south of Broadway is surrounded by vibrant nightlife, numerous attractions, and thrilling sports venues. Use our Downtown Nashville map to find everything you are looking for, and don’t hesitate to ask a member of our friendly staff. We’ve provided directions below to help you find our hotel in Downtown Nashville – once you’re here you may never want to leave.
Valet Parking is available onsite for a fee. Self-parking is also available in our secure parking garage with in & out privileges for a fee.
From Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Travel on I-40W towards Nashville to exit 210- C for 2nd Avenue. Keep right onto 2nd Avenue South. Turn left onto Korean Veterans Boulevard. Take first right onto 3rd Avenue South. Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown is on the left-hand side.
From the North
Take I-65 South to I-24 East/I-40 East towards Chattanooga/Knoxville. Take Exit 49 for Shelby Avenue. Turn left onto Shelby Avenue and continue on to Korean Veterans Boulevard. Turn right onto 3rd Avenue South. Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown is on the left-hand side.
From the South
Take I-65 North towards Nashville. Take exit 209-B for Demonbreun Street. Turn right onto Demonbreun Street. Turn right onto 3rd Avenue South. Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown is on the right-hand side.
From the East
I-40W towards Nashville to exit 210 C for 2nd Avenue. Keep right onto 2nd Avenue South. Turn left onto Korean Veterans Boulevard. Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown is on the left-hand side.
From the West
I-40 E towards Knoxville. Take exit 210- C for 2nd Avenue. Keep left at the fork and follow the signs for 2nd Avenue and continue straight. Turn left onto 2nd Avenue South. Turn left on Korean Veterans Boulevard. Take first right onto 3rd Avenue South. Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown is on the left-hand side.
We welcome you and your furry friend to our pet-friendly hotel in Nashville! Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown takes is pleased to host you and your pet, and we will make every attempt to make you both as comfortable as possible during your stay with us. As one of the best Nashville dog-friendly hotels, we love seeing tails wag!
For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests stay 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hyatt Place Downtown, one of the best Nashville pet-friendly hotels!
Check-in Time: 3.00 PM
Check-out Time: 12.00 PM